Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Halloween

The kids had fun on Halloween. We visited my parents and then went up our street. After that the kids handed out candy to trick or treaters and we watch a movie together. It was very nice and low key.
Eric the Lion for Halloween
Kaela our little Tinker Bell
Robert the Knight in Shining Armor
Sarah the Wicked Witch

We carved some pumpkins this year. Kaela and Robert weren't so sure about it and were pretty grossed out, although they DID eventually get their hands in there. Sarah was gung ho from the beginning! They all came up with the design and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product.


5 comments:

frugalmom said...

You are a posting maniac today! What cute kids you have.

Lena said...

I know, I got so behind I thought I better catch up or I'll never get back to it! At least now I'm through with October, lol.

Anonymous said...

Your kids all look so different! Cute pictures!

Lena said...

It's always fun for us to see what they end up looking like because when they are babies- they are carbon copies! You could interchange pictures with any of them and not know who you are looking at- well, except Eric's dimples do give him away fairly easily...

Anonymous said...

What fun new pics!! :) Loved seeing them all & I agree--what cute kiddos!

 
design by suckmylolly.com