I had a very strange dream the other night. Very very strange. I had my little family as normal except Eric wasn't quite as old. He was probably 6 months old. I found out that I was pregnant!! Then when I went to see the doc, it turns out I had been pregnant for 4 months and didn't even know it! Okay, first of all, that part would be kinda nice, not knowing for 4 whole months! Talk about making a pregnancy seem short. Okay, I may have been able to handle that although in my dream I was sad because my little baby wouldn't be my baby anymore and he was still so young to have to grow up so fast. lol. I was already thinking about how I'd get him to sleep in a bed, lol! SO anyway, the worst came when I was told I was having twins! Crazy! I hope it was just something I ate and not some wierd premonition... lol
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ack, scary! Good thing he is really older than 6 months and if you do have twins, he wont lose out on babyhood too much ;) hehe.
hope your dream doesn't come true...
Post a Comment